Terms and Conditions
Website use terms and conditions
The term ‘Yellow Bowl Bakes’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Yellow Bowl Bakes Ltd, 53 Teaguestown Wood, Trim, Co.Meath, Ireland. Our company registration number is #606488. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website by you is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available from this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not our property, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.